Wednesday, August 6, 2003

YAY! As of this morning, I have a brand new niece. This makes nine nieces and nephews in all for me, and she's the fourth niece. We're very excited. It's my brother and sister-in-law's, and it's their first. They decided they didn't want to know whether it was a boy or a girl, so we were all making guesses as to what they would have. I was just sure it was going to be a boy, and I guess I was wrong, huh? I'm still very excited, though! Especially since I'll be going home this very weekend for my cousin's wedding reception, so I'll be able to see her right away. I haven't heard yet what her name is, but I know they were planning to name her after our grandma and my sister-in-law's grandma. I can't remember what her grandma's name was, but I know that either the first or middle name was supposed to be Alyce, as that was my paternal grandmother's name.

Yippee!

No comments: