Monday, September 24, 2007

some memes ...

... because I'm bored and not yet ready to go to sleep.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Boston
 

You definitely have a Boston accent, even if you think you don't. Of course, that doesn't mean you are from the Boston area, you may also be from New Hampshire or Maine.

The West
 
The Midland
 
North Central
 
The Northeast
 
The Inland North
 
Philadelphia
 
The South
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

Here's the trouble: I grew up in the West, but I've also lived overseas a few times and have always been very conscious of how I speak. By the time I was 16, strangers told me I sounded European. So I think this quiz is just plain messed up for me. I'll tell you one thing: I for sure don't have a Boston accent.

What mental disorder do you have?
Your Result: OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)

You have odd obsessions that you cannot seem to control. You may even perform rituals to make you feel better. Counting and continuously obsessing over things happens frequently.

Paranoia
ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
GAD (Generalized Anxiety Disorder)
Manic Depressive
What mental disorder do you have?

I've known this for a long time ... no big surprises.

How will I die?
Your Result: You will die while saving someone's life.
 

The most noble of all deaths. Your rewards will be great in the next life. You are most definitely a humanitarian. If not currently, you will be. To give one's life is a precious moment that will be remembered by friends and family for many decades.

You will die in a car accident.
 
You will die while having sex.
 
You will die in your sleep.
 
You will die from a terminal illness.
 
You will die of boredom.
 
You will die in a nuclear holocaust.
 
You will be murdered.
 
How will I die?
Create a Quiz

Cool! Sounds to me like a great way to go. Thing is, they don't have that classic method-of-death, "old age." I wonder how that would change the results.

Which God or Goddess are you like?
Your Result: Budha
 

You are Budha. You are a very peaceful person, you love all who love you. You are a cheerful personality, and you have a great sense of humor. Congratulations!! You are Budha!!

Jesus
 
The Christian God
 
Goddess Bast
 
Goddess Sekhemet
 
God Zeus
 
You are your own God or Goddess
 
Satan
 
Which God or Goddess are you like?
Make Your Own Quiz

Buddha? Have to say, I'm surprised by this one. And a bit disappointed that I'm not Bast. :)

No comments: