Monday, October 23, 2006

it's official

Well, I'm doing it. I'm going to write a novel in November, as part of National Novel Writing Month 2006. I've also conviced that_one_erin to join me, and elliespen had already committed; I believe that JaneHeir is doing it, too ... let me know if you're planning on it for sure. Though it isn't required, I also signed up on the website, which will allow me to do weekly (or other-ly) word counts and let you all know how it's going. Here's a link, in case anyone else wants to join in the noveling fun:


Official NaNoWriMo 2006 Participant


The last quote was from "The Thin Man," as elliespen guessed. Amazingly, she says that she hasn't seen this in years, but she still remembered quite a few details from the scene. That's my girl! ;)


We all love to instruct, though we can teach only what is not worth knowing. (82 points)

4 comments:

elliespen said...

P&P, of course. (Didn't you do that one not too long ago?)

6 more days! On your mark...

Janeheiress said...

I'm in. Just signed up the other day.

KatrinaW said...

Hmm, I may have done that one not long ago. They're lots harder to think of now than when I was living by myself.

Yay, JaneHeiress! I'm really excited that you'll be noveling with us too. I would really love to read your stuff when we're all finished.

Janeheiress said...

Oooh, not sure I'll be up for that. We'll see, though. Nothing is funnier than to hear silly things read aloud. Good luck!