Tuesday, August 10, 2004

aargh!

I stayed home from work today. Since I got back from Idaho, I haven't been feeling too well, and I keep sleeping way through my alarm clock. Today I didn't wake up until almost 10:00, even though my alarm was set for 6:30, and I don't even really remember it going off. Anyway, I called in to work and asked if there was something I could work on here, so they sent me some stuff to do. It's brainless work, which I usually don't mind, but being at home makes it much harder to work consistently on brainless stuff.

There was also this program that one of our brilliant programmers recently made to help us enter some content and stuff, and he made it available online so that I could use it from here. It took a while for it to work right (it was having trouble downloading one of the installation pieces). But now that it is working, I'm almost more frustrated than I was. First, it runs off of the internet, so I can't take it out into the living room to watch a movie or some TV while I'm working. And secondly, it doesn't show up on the task-bar, so I can't minimize it, or else I can't get it back at all. It's getting rather frustrating.

But I guess I shouldn't complain, since I'm not really at work anyway, right?

1 comment:

Paul P said...

Even if it isn't on the taskbar, you should be able to use CTRL + TAB to get to it. I think it OUGHT to work...