Friday, August 6, 2004

I'm back

I had a great time at the big Braithwaite Reunion 2004. We went to West Piney Lodge, near Swan Valley, Idaho. I just love it up in that area - it's SO beautiful! I swear I could live in Victor, Driggs, or Swan Valley, even though they're so tiny.

And I love the Braithwaite side of the family. My cousin Debbie said it well, when she said that she was glad she belonged to a family where we actually like each other and get along, where you know that any of these people will accept you just as you are and do anything for you, because you're family. (She also reminded me that she could torture me for eternity because we're family - right after I made her Draw Two in UNO. :) ) They're a lot of fun, and the reunion was just wonderful.

I'm feeling absolutely tuckered out this evening. When I got home last night, I decided to watch a little TV and discovered that they were doing a mini-marathon of Wings on Nick at Nite. I just love that show! I used to never miss an episode when it was first being made, especially the earlier ones. (Is there any show I've liked that actually got better over the years? Hmm ... nope, can't think of a-one!) Anyway, I ended up staying up until 2:30 to watch some of those, and I'm feeling it now. Hey, at least I didn't have to go to work today, right?

I took some great pictures while I was in Idaho this last time. I have to put a few of them up on the web, in particular so that I can use one of them for my desktop at work for these last three weeks. :D

No comments: