Wednesday, June 13, 2007

so here's the deal, part 2

I didn't sleep too well at C & B's house the other night. More importantly, when I came back home the next day, I discovered that there is no dead-bolt on the house door. Apparently, it just got stuck a little, and I panicked and assumed that it was still locked. I guess the joke's on me.

I'm at a complete loss for an appropriate quote right now, so we're going to do something different this time: You send me your best quote, and I'll choose my favorite one and award 100 points to the winner. (Also, for my own entertainment, I'll do my best to guess where each one originated.) The last quote was from The Lake House, which I watched on Sunday with C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is my quote:

Just because some man in a red coat hands you a sword doesn't make you a hero.

Sorry about the bad sleep!

Anonymous said...

Firstly, no deadbolt! Who coulda seen that coming?

Secondly, my quote entry:

"Look around, can you form some sort of rudimentary lathe?"

So we are on vacation this week, (it's a car trip! YAY!) and we started watching the movie this quote came from last night on our way home from Williamsburg. Kat, you would soooo love it here. TJ and George are walking around, there were ships to wander around, and everybody is all about America. It's awesome.

Time to get dressed for another fun-filled day of American history!

Erin