Wednesday, September 8, 2004

cough drops and nasal spray

I came back home to Idaho Falls and promptly developed one of the worse colds I've ever had! I even stayed home from church on Sunday, the first dayI had the cold. I did, however, go to the Eastern Idaho State Fair on Monday -- there was no way I was going to miss that. Anyway, it's been a really nasty cold, and I've been trying everything I can think of. Dana gave me Ricolas, Mom gave me some French cough drops, and Amber even bought me some Zicam. Everything seems to be helping a little, but I think it's just an extra-nasty cold. Yesterday was the worst so far -- I had a horrible headache, and I felt very flu-y all day, with aches and an upset stomach. Today I'm doing better. I think I'm OK enough that I can go out with Mom to look for boots and watch a movie and stuff. :)

No comments: