Friday, February 24, 2006

celebrating the pathetic

Yesterday I spent a good couple of hours (on a break from my homework ...) playing Noah's Ark. I did the free-fall style, and I got further than I've ever gotten before. I just had to share that accomplishment with you all, since I know you care deeply.

LEVEL: 102
ANIMALS SAVED: 4,956
COMBOS: 359
BIGGEST COMBO: x12
TOTAL POINTS: 1,535,130
RANK: Super Beastmaster

The last quote was, indeed, from "A Close Shave," a classic short film starring Wallace and Gromit.

Beware running with scissors or any other pointy object. It's all good fun, until someone loses an eye. (17 points)

2 comments:

elliespen said...

Congrats on the scores -- accomplishments are good and it's important to share them. Like me. I just managed to turn 23, woot woot. Oh, and I got a real job, too.

"We're standing in a room with a DEAD PERSON!" I haven't seen that movie in ages. I do enjoy Tim Curry as Long John Silver, though. Makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

I play this game, it is cool. http://www.tepocatas.com/elcomplo.html