Wednesday, February 1, 2006

just peachy

I just got reading through my second-to-last post, and realized how awful it sounded. I want to reassure everyone that I'm actually quite happy still (I generally am, you know). Even though I'm not thrilled with some things right now, I'm still perfectly happy to be where I am. I love my roommates to death, I have wonderful friends in the ward, and I'm generally in quite good health. So, all in all, things are good.

The last couple of quotes were from Pride and Prejudice and The Big Store, respectively. I have to give Elizabeth credit for getting The Big Store so quickly. I knew she was a big Marx Brothers fan and all, but I didn't think she'd manage it that quickly.

I'm a concientious objecter.

A what?

You know, a coward.

(68 points)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reason I thought it was from A Knight's Tale. I thought the comment fit into that movie. But some reasearch shows that I was wrong. It appears to have originated in, of all things, an ..... well, never mind. I don't want to give it away.