Thursday, March 2, 2006

4 weeks = 1 month

I have been avoiding talking very much about Jim on my blog, because I don't want you all to get sick of it. But I do have to tell about something he did today.

About 5:20, there was a knock on the door, which I recognized as Jim's. He came just to bring me some beautiful pink tulips in commemoration of our 1-month anniversary. We count from the day he asked me out ... I guess since that was the first day he made me outrageously happy.

Anyway, I just had to share how wonderful my Jim is. I really, really like him. And he treats me great. "Like I'm a princess," in fact. (17 points for that one)
Yesterday's quote was from School of Rock.

Love makes fools of everyone -- all the rules we make are broken. (22 points)

3 comments:

elliespen said...

Woot, woot! Happy anniversary! So exciting. I'm glad your life is going well. :)

Am I correct in thinking that the quote is Lloyd-Webber? I think it's "Love changes everything" from "Aspects of Love," but I'm not sure.

Anonymous said...

I know the second quote as well! I love Michael Ball! He's fabulous! Love changes everything. Sure does, I suppose.
Kimberly

Anonymous said...

YAY! Congratulations!! :)