Tuesday, May 8, 2007

gotta love it

I just took a look at my Netflix queue -- which I recently whittled down from over 400 movies to about 100 -- and then found their new "Watch Now" section. See, Netflix is now offering movie-viewing direct from your PC. There's no extra charge, they have hundreds (even thousands?) of movies available for instant viewing, and you get an hour of online viewing for each dollar you pay per month. Thus, since I pay $10 a month for my plan, I now have 10 hours of instant-movie-viewage a month.

Tonight I'm watching Clue, and soon I'll be watching early episodes of The Dick Van Dyke Show.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. (30 points)
The last quote was from Jane Eyre, and the one before was from Spider-Man (the first one, when it was still good). So elliespen and Paul both get points.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That quote is from Seinfeld and a billion other shows that ripped that joke off because it is just that brilliant.

Yay to be seeing you tomorrow! Also, YAY netflix!

Erin