Sunday, August 17, 2003

Well, I had thought that I would write something today about Peirce and literature (plot, character, etc.). But, after church, I am really tired, and so I think I'll go read some Robin Hood and take a short nap. Hopefully. Since I got back from my mission, my naps tend to be ... not-so-short, shall we say?

My talk went well in church today. Or, to be more specific, several people seemed to enjoy it more than I did (or would have, had I been in the congregation). To be fair, it really wasn't bad, but I wasn't satisfied with it. I hadn't prepared as well or as much as I thought I should, and that made it difficult to deal with. But, like I said, it went just fine. I talked a bit about Aigues-Mortes in southern France, and lots of people seemed to enjoy that. It was quite a good analogy, if I do say so myself.

No comments: