Sunday, July 4, 2004

PPP done, still under construction

OK, I finished the PPP "article" and posted it. I decided to do it all as one big post with internal links so that it's easier to find certain sections if that's what you want to do. However, it seems that these internal links are currently not functioning. I'll take a look and see if I can get them to work in the next few days.

I also tried to publish the figures so that they would appear in the correct ascending numbered order after the article, but for some reason, Hello published them in a different order than I wanted. Don't know what's up with that. They're supposed to also link internally, and the links are not working, so I'll look at those as well. Theoretically, they should work, based on what I've done with other blogs.

I know it's long, but I think it will be helpful to a lot of people as I continue to prattle on about people's colors and such in the future. It will be good to have someplace on the web where I can point people and have them at least get the basics of what I'm talking about.

Also, I am not the world's foremost authority on Peirce, but this is the paradigm as I understand it, and the point here was to help people know what I am talking about ... please don't take this to be more than it is. It is just some useful information, but it certainly is not academic or even well-researched.

No comments: