Sunday, July 4, 2004

Happy Independence Day!!!

So I went to SLC today and hung out with the Bytheways for ... about 11 hours, I believe. Misty came with me, and that was really fun too. We had a blast. Emily's family is very laid-back and fun-loving, and we felt very comfortable with them. They are very accepting, especially if you find them funny (as opposed to just odd), which we did, so that helped. Emily and I also talked HP for quite some time, which was really good. It's been SO long!

I also began work today on what I plan to start referring to as the PPP: the Peircean Paradigm Project. I really need to get this posted online so that people have an inkling of what I'm talking about when I refer to someone's color or their function in a story. I got about half-way done today with my introduction, but it's really long. I'm trying to see how quickly and simply I can explain all of this so that it doesn't seem too overwhelming to read. But I'm afraid I may have to do it in several short installments. I just think that's going to work out the best. But the really fun thing about nowadays is that I can even post pictures with it, which will help immensely.

I hope you've all enjoyed your Independence Day weekend and celebrated your personal freedoms, which have been bought at no small price, and which are maintained even today at a price that may often seem too high.

No comments: