Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Tix!

Last night I finally bought my ticket to London for the fall. This means that I really am going to England. Even if I only stay a few weeks and come back in October because I procrastinated too long and was unable to get sufficient funding together, or to actually get a visa for the UK. But in any case, I am definitely going!

In other news, we had a work party tonight, and I won the Eye Spy game. They took pictures of about 30 Development employees and cropped them so you could only see their eyes, and then you had to guess who they all were. I got a perfect score, and they gave me a $1o gift certificate to Jamba Juice.

And, in yet other news, I got to see Katie Bills for a good day or so. She came in to town with her dad -- he for business conferences, she for a job interview in Nevada. We went to the Bombay House last night and had a blast. She also came to the party with me tonight and helped me keep score on the Jeopardy game that Josh and I put together. It was good times, good times.

No comments: