Tuesday, January 2, 2007

my newest love

So I've decided I'm in love with the band Muse (thanks again to Stephenie Meyer). And I have to admit that one of the reasons I fell in love with them, besides they're amazing music, is because the lead singer, Matt Bellamy, is gorgeous. I mean, seriously. And, it's so fun to watch him playing his guitar and singing. So ... here's a little quiz I found on Quizilla today. They sure got my answer correct -- I DO like Matt looking his cutest.







which matt bellamy pic are you?




cute mattyou like matt looking his cutest
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Congrats to Erin for the last quote, which was from Linkin Park's "By Myself". (I can't remember whether or not I already added Erin's points, but I'm adding them again, in any case.)
Don't believe that the weather is perfect the day that you die. (81 points)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I had no idea what the quote was until today, which is funny because I gave you this song. See, I was listening to my New Moon Playlist because my little Lauren has been reading the books (completely hooked, and didn't take my advice to wait til she had free time to read them so she kept having to put it down for inconvient things like school) Anyway, I decided today I would listen to all the words to the songs and I did and this song is awesome. I'm glad I found it (for free!)

Erin (who wishes she could remember her blogger sign in!)