Monday, April 4, 2005

Williams does it again

I just had to share this article by Walter E. Williams. Not his most recent, but I just found it today. He makes a good case for the "original intent" school of Constitutional interpretation. The only person I've ever heard make better arguments for that school is Justice Antonin Scalia.

Anyway, here's the article: The law, or good ideas?

I'm sitting in the library right now, working on my assignments, and boy is it hot! I'm sitting next to the window, and it's unusually sunny outside. On top of that, i'm also wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and dark jeans, which doesn't help the situation.

Laugh it up, fuzzball. (5 points)

2 comments:

Paul P said...

Star Wars. It is Han to Chewey (though I personally wouldn't call him Chewey to his face...)

Anonymous said...

Star Wars. I have this on my computer as well. - Kimberly (I'm catching up)