Friday, October 15, 2004

i found this hilarious!

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Low
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test

Happily, I've avoided hell and am going to Purgatory. And apparently, I'll be going to the Gluttony part of the Purgatory Mountain, so I don't have all that far to climb before I make it to Heaven! (I think my gluttony score was so high because of my answers to questions like "Do you like to shop for yourself, even when you don't need anything?" and "Do you think that rich people have a right to spend all their money as they desire?")

Now, how many of you are willing to honestly take the test and find out what part of hell you're going to? Hmmm?

3 comments:

Kip Wilkins said...

SECOND LEVEL of Hell for me, thanks mostly to my "lustful" nature... LOL

Cleopatra, Helen of Troy and KIP! Not bad company, if I do say so...

Paul P said...

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very High
Level 1 - Limbo | High
Level 2 | Very Low
Level 3 | Very Low
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | Very Low
Level 8- the Malebolge | Low
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very Low

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

KatrinaW said...

Awesome! I think it's so cool that you guys were willing to do the test. Doesn't it crack you up that someone came up with that?