Tuesday, October 12, 2004

"I just got a letter! I just got a letter! Wonder who it's from?"

(50 points to whoever can tell me what that quote is from!)

OK, so it wasn't really a letter. But it was even better -- it was a package!! :D

And it was one I'd been expecting almost since I got here. I was actually starting to worry that it had gotten lost in the mail. It's a package of books, DVDs, and a few other things that I sent to myself from back home. I was starting to tally up what was in it, and to worry over how much money I would lose if it never came.

But it's here. I repeat, :D !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kat,

That quote would be from Blue's Clues! 50 points to me!!

Love ya!
Erin

Kip Wilkins said...

Hmmm... my guess was Harry Potter. No go?

-KIP

Paul P said...

I would have guessed Stan Freiberg

KatrinaW said...

Just to set the record straight, the quote is from Blue's Clues -- Erin and Amber each get 50 points! :D