Thursday, October 14, 2004

i made a boo-boo!

So, I got up this morning and showered. I listened to a little George Burns and Gracie Allen, and I checked my email. And then I left to go to my first class. I started up the campus, and as I went along, all of a sudden, I realized that I was an hour late! Yes, since last night I'd been thinking that my first class of the day was at 11:00. But it's at 10:00. Oops!

In other news, I spent several hours yesterday writing a web version of a linguistics lexicon. I'm often annoyed that I can't find definitions of linguistics terms online. So I thought I'd try one out. I don't know that it will ever actually go online, but I thought I'd try it out. It was entertaining.

1 comment:

Paul P said...

If you want some webspace to publish it, send me an email. I can dedicate a folder on one of my sites; (however it will have paulpehrson.com as part of the URL) let me know.