Thursday, October 28, 2004

update

I could have sworn that I had updated this more recently, but I guess not.

Well, this past week has been rather uneventful. I tried going to the temple last night, but I accidentally got on the wrong bus going to the church (where I was going to meet other ward members and get a lift to Chorley), and ended up a little lost. By the time I got things figured out, I was pretty late for the meeting at the church, so I ended up just going back home. Well, I tried.

This weekend there are lots of things going on for Halloween. The GradBar is having a Halloween Ceilidh party tonight, partly in honor of the Celtic new year. I think I'll drop by for a few minutes. Then, on Saturday, there's a trip to Whitby and Robin Hood's Bay, organized by the Graduate Students Association. I'm definitely going to that, especially since I found out that Fu Pei (one of the girls in my program) is going, so I'll know at least one person. Both Whitby and Robin Hood's Bay are supposed to be little villages with a lot of olde worlde charm left in them.

No comments: