Monday, December 13, 2004

some exciting things

Exciting thing #1: I finally sent out Christmas packages. While I was unable to send them to absolutely _everyone_ I know and love, those of you who are expecting something (or have been told to expect something) can now look eagerly in your mailboxes. Well, I'd wait a week or so, actually, before getting too eager, but you get the drift.

Exciting thing #2: A few days ago I got an email informing me that my parents had signed me up for Rush Limbaugh 24/7, as a Christmas present. Yay! *small happy dance* That means I can now finally listen to Rush again, and it's been grand. The computer network I'm on over here doesn't allow me to live-stream audio or video, or I would sure have been listening avidly to him for the last few months. But with 24/7, I can download the audio and listen to it whenever I want. Exciting.

Exciting thing #3: Tonight I went to watch the movie "Phantom of the Opera". Wonderful! I've never seen it on stage, but I felt like the movie was perfectly done to match the music and the general tone of the story. Wow. JoAnna and I are still planning to go see it on the stage in London, though, probably sometime in January.

Exciting thing #4: Well, there isn't one, really. But here's something ... odd, I guess. Last night I had the strangest craving for a traditional English breakfast: dry toast, baked beans, sausage, and all. Strange, I know. But I went ahead and bought some beans and sausage today anyway. Hope it tastes good in the morning. :)

1 comment:

Kip Wilkins said...

Sis- I FINALLY saw a preview for "Phantom" on TV last night... made me think of YOU!

-KIP