Thursday, April 5, 2007

go Shep!

I have been subscribing for over a month now to the "Fox News Flash" video podcast. They put out about three of them a day, hosted by different Fox News anchors, and they sum up in about a minute the stories that are making the rounds on Fox.

I especially enjoy those hosted by Shepard Smith.

This morning, I've been catching up on this week's News Flashes, and Shep had a story about a coffee producer in Panama who is making a 750-gallon cup of coffee, in hopes of breaking the world record for the largest cup of coffee. When he was finished with the story, Shep looked straight into the camera and muttered, "That's stupid."

Thanks, Shep. Thanks for making my day just that much brighter.
Love has a most unfortunate effect on the brain. (62 points)

Today's quote further explicates my feelings about Shep. :) The last quote was from Milton's "Paradise Lost," which I recently read for the fist time ever. Enjoyed it. But that's a post for another day.

No comments: