Wednesday, January 26, 2005

a few HP memes

I gacked these from Jen -- thanks!

Hmm, not thrilled, but I can handle this. I actually quite like Percy, and I think he gets the shaft sometimes.

I'm Mrs. Percy Weasley



The Weasley Boy Marriage Quiz
made by Sapphire.


OK, this one I don't get at all. I mean, *Cedric*? I've never been one for the athletic type. Although, come to think of it, Cedric does have a strong sense of right and wrong, and that's very important to me, so I can handle this one too.

I'm Mrs. Cedric Diggory



The HP Boy Marriage Quiz
made by Sapphire.


This is my favorite. What else can I say?

I'm Mrs. Albus Dumbledore



The HP Male Marriage Quiz
made by Sapphire.


And one more quote, for 10 points again. "Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether they could, they didn't stop to think whether they should."

Ah, what the heck, another one from the same source, just because I love it so much -- even though it might give it away.
"God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs."
"Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat,
that would be from Jurassic Park.
hope you're working hard in your classes!
Love, Margo

Paul P said...

Totally Jurassic Park. "That's one big pile of [crap]" always makes me laugh. So does "I've worked around predators since I was 20 years old, lions, jackels, hyenas, You."

Or there is this one:

Mr. Hammond: When they opened Disneyland in 1956 nothing worked.
Ian Malcom: Yeah, but John, if The Pirates of the Caribbean breaks down the pirates don't eat the tourists.

BTW, don't you think it would be kind of hard to become Mrs. Cedric? I mean, he's dead. And don't you think that Albus is just a little old for you? At least Percy is the right age <grin>!

Anonymous said...

Boy catching up with the blog after being on vacation is hard work. I knew this one, and I think maybe you did give too much away, but it was too good a quote not to add it!
Erin