Sunday, January 9, 2005

sigh of relief

So, I'm done. All assignments completely finished. The only thing I have left to do is to print one more copy of each, as I forgot that we're required to hand in two copies of all our coursework. So I'll go do that in the morning, before my first class of the new term at 11:00.

Also, I want to make it clear that you can still grab points for quotes even if someone else has already left a comment with the correct answer. We're operating on the honor system here, and if you say you knew it without looking, then I trust you. "And remember -- this is for posterity, so be honest." (15 points)

I'm now off to read some more Harry Potter before the term starts for real, and then to bed, to bed! I've had some really late nights recently, so it will be nice to get to bed at a decent time finally. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess Bride!
congrats on getting all your assignments done.
Margo

Paul P said...

I just saw that movie on Friday! It's "Princess Bride" when our hero is being tortured by the evil six-fingered man (what's his name again?) -- the guy who killed Inigo Montoya's father.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat!

I like the system a lot. I've spent the past few days totally distressed and checking your blog every few minutes to make sure you hadn't posted something and someone else wasn't getting points that could have been mine... but this new policy will free up my time and perhaps my tension headache will go away. (Just kidding!)

That is one of my favorite quotes from Princess Bride. I also happen to know that the six fingered man had a name- Count Rugen (sp?) I am such a Princess Bride nerd!
Erin